Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Out of my head and into my life.

I was blind but now I see
waiting is what you asked of me

Trust me, believe me is what you said
I want you to stop trusting just what is in your head

But what if I get it wrong?
Will I have a place to belong?

Yes my dear child, I'm preparing a way
A path of life you wont understand in a day

I will not forsake you, I will not let go
But I will ask you... to die so my life in you may flow


Last weekend, during a retreat called "Listen to my Life" we were given some time in the afternoon to simply enjoy being with the Lord. While I was sitting outside enjoying a beautiful fall afternoon the words above were what came to me.

I have been praying for a while now for a tool to use that would help me share with others what God has been doing in my life. I have been overwhelmed by the idea that I might have to write such a thing. This past weekend God provided the material that I knew I needed to move forward with a ministry that will be called True Hearts - Nurturing souls in Grace. It took Sharon and Sybil five years to put it all together. I couldn't be more pleased that God brought into my life just what I was asking for. God keeps proving to me over and over again that he provides what we need. So good to be his daughter.

Pray that I will be faithful to move ahead as God is leading...

1 comment:

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

Ich habe frueher dein blog gelesen.
Ich versuche Deutsch zuschreiben...
Danke fuer dein Words
Mein problem mit RM ist nicht weg...Ich bin in Radolfzell noch 3 Wochen... Hofentlich ich kann dich anrufen... translation: copy and paste to this site
http://www.google.de/language_tools?hl=de