Sunday, April 26, 2009

Joy

Joy is

knowing that your son will check in with you when it's something really important.

knowing lots of really interesting, complicated and honest people.

knowing when to walk away from some thing and when to dive in head first from the high dive.

knowing God is helping you help someone else.

knowing God is crazy good as an orchestrator.

knowing your husband really did miss you when you went away.


I haven't blogged in a while because I've been spending my free time with my head and heart in some good books. I'm learning some great, keeping things in eternal perspective, stuff.

If you read this before Thursday, I'm teaching the closing session of our Thursday Bible Study. I'm excited about what the Lord has put on my heart to share. Please pray that the Lord will use my weakness for being in front of large groups for His purposes.

1 comment:

Schweers' Mom said...

Such a thoughtful post, Cheri. Wish I didn't have a hair appt. on Thursday or I would be there with you. I'll be there with my prayers. You will be great!