I am writing this entry because on the 1st of August I made mention of a three year Spiritual Direction training program that I am in. And I explained why I was looking forward to starting Year Two in September.
Four days after that entry, I was introduced to new information about the program. After two weeks of prayer and conversation with many people, I have decided not to return in September.
I feel obligated to give an update here since I had asked for prayer in the prior blog entry.
I'm not comfortable sharing the reasons for my decision in this format.
My new prayer request is that if I am to participate in Spiriutal Direction training that the Lord will direct me to a place that is a good fit for me and provide the resources for the both the program and any travel it may involve. I'm in no hurry to make any decisions.