Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things I've added to this blog...

I finally have taken the time to do a little updating around here. 

Under "Places to go and people to see...", I have added two links. One is to my Shelfari account. It is a website that allows me to display the books that I have read, the ones I am currently reading and the ones I plan to read in the future. 

The second new link is labeled One Life Letters. At this link you will find a blog that is associated with the workshops and retreats that I lead. This blog consists of posts from many different people. If you have done the Listen To My Life Maps you may find these blog entries a good way to remain engaged in the Listen To My Life thought process. If you have not but are considering the maps, you may find these blog entries helpful towards making a decision.



No comments: