Thursday, October 19, 2006

There it is again TRUST

My lips will Praise you O God.

Daniel praised you, there was a Lion

David praised you, there were enemies

Jesus praised you, you asked him to die

Job praised you, the enemy took his family

Mary praised you, others thought she was a tramp

I will praise you, in all things I will learn to praise you.

You are my God and my redeemer the deliverer of my soul.


I was reminded again today that God wants me to learn to respond to life free of despair. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Give thanks to the Lord in all things. God is able to do immeasurably more than I can ask or imagine. God is glorified when nothing but an answer from Him can be the explanation.

Satan wants me to see my rebellion and the rebellion of others as a death blow. God wants me to see it as an opportunity for an eventual victory party. Sometimes the party is around the corner. Sometimes there are many days that require thanksgiving in spite of the circumstances until the victory dance can begin.

My breath prayer since this summer has been: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, help me to trust you!!

I want to learn to have trust as my automatic response. Thank you Lord for providing lots of opportunities for such a response. May I see them for what they are much sooner in the future.

Thank you Lord for two timely emails, one television station, one radio station and a DVD. Thank you for speaking to me through it all.

Have a mentioned to you lately how amazing I think you are?

1 comment:

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

Thank you for sharing
I love you!